Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM)
The Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) is committed to being a world leader in maritime history. We share the National Maritime story providing a must-visit museum experience.
We are currently seeking committed volunteers to meet, greet, guide and educate visitors within our Museum, including onboard our ships and at our exhibitions.
There are opportunities in numerous areas throughout the Museum, including Tour Guiding, Guest Experience, as Exhibitions Officers and many other volunteering opportunities.
Why become a volunteer?
- Develop new skills and expand on your strengths
- Continue learning surrounded by and having access to some fascinating artefacts, objects, people and stories
- Feel supported and valued through our volunteer training program
- Meet like-minded people and make new social connections
- Be part of a world class Museum experience, welcoming and sharing our stories with local and international guests in the heart of Sydney at our Historical Wharf location in Darling Harbour
- Enjoy reward and recognition opportunities throughout the year including social events, special sailing opportunities and others
- Do something positive for yourself, for others and for our community.
Our dedicated volunteers find it meaningful to help our visitors, colleagues, and their community. By contributing their varied skills, knowledge, time and working with people throughout many areas of the Museum, they form valuable friendships and enjoy the company of others.
If this sounds like you or you’d like to know more, please submit your application today!
For further information about the Australian National Maritime Museum, please visit https://www.sea.museum
How to apply: