Get an NDIS job that’s flexible, pays well, and makes a real difference in the lives of Australians who have become isolated due to age, disability or illness.
Unlike other aged care and disability support providers, Like Family provides social care. Our Social Carers help people in need to gain confidence, engage with their community and have fun. You can assist our members with activities like household tasks, exercise, arts & craft, and even accompany them to social events.
Like Family is more than just a job. Whether you’re helping someone wash the dishes, get to an appointment, or play a board game, you’re making a real difference in their life. Find a disability support worker job in major Australian cities like Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane today.
Our disability and aged care support workers, who we call Social Carers, are paid $38.30 per hour on weekdays and $50.40 per hour on weekends and public holidays for one-on-one support.
What you need:
- An ABN is required to work for us as you’ll be a self-employed worker
- An NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC) is required to work for us, however you can still apply and pass induction without it
- A certificate to prove you have completed the NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- A Working with Children Check (WWCC) if you wish to work with children
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination