The Salter Foundation
The Salter Foundation was founded in June 2008 by John Salter (Chairman) to further the philanthropic interests of the Salter Family.
Our Mission: To enable all youth to reach their highest potential regardless of race, religion, environment or economic situation.
Youth and Education – Our funding objectives are:
- Preventative programs for youth dependency on drugs, alcohol and other abusive substances.
- Support organizations that tackle the problem of youth homelessness.
- Education, training and employment for disadvantaged youth.
- Mental health issues and preventative programs designed to tackle this issue.
- Support for children in third world countries to assist with education.
Grants are made once a year in June and the cut off date for applications is 15 May.
To apply click ‘check it out’, download the application form, complete and return together with:
- Current annual report.
- Deductible Gift Recipient Status.
- Income Tax Exempt Status.