This program funds a range of activities that deliver benefits to the arts sector and wider public, including national and international audiences and communities.
Grants are available from $10,000 to $50,000. Supported activities must not last longer than two years from the proposed start date.
What can be applied for
We fund a range of activities, for example:
- professional skills development, including mentoring and residencies
- the creation of new work
- practice based research
- creative development
- collaborations and exchanges
- promotion and marketing
- market development activity
- activities that creatively engage communities.
Activities can take place nationally, internationally, online, or in a combination of in-person and online.
What can’t be applied for
You can’t apply for:
- projects or activities that do not involve or benefit Australian practicing artists or arts professionals
- projects or activities that do not have a clearly defined arts component
- projects that have already taken place
- the same projects or activities for which you are applying to our International programs closing on Tuesday 9 April 2024
- activities engaging with First Nations content, artists and communities that do not adhere to our First Nations Cultural & Intellectual Property Protocols.